Aurum Q Parc ́, a 3 million sq ft well-planned, state-of-the-art, sustainable, functional and energy efficient IT-ITeS Special Economic Zone that has the flexibility to meet the changing needs of businesses in future. It boasts of a high quality, premium contemporary building that conveys the strength and integrity of both, the non SEZ IT spaces and our business.
Designed for future growth, the non SEZ IT spaces also has options for SoftwareTechnology Park and Built to Suit Spaces. Large flexible floor plates, sustainable design and a wealth of up market amenities are only a few features that distinguish the development as Navi Mumbai's new centre for commercial growth. It provides a good ecosystem for IT-ITeS companies.
Aurum Q Parc ́ is designed as per LEED Platinum Standards emphasizing its ecologically conscious design creating a positive impact on the health of its occupants.
High quality, safe and secure mixed use campus that stimulates and encourages the walk to work concept to achieve a high level of success, increases productivity and upgrades lifestyles.
The Campus has been curated with international designers and hosts a wealth of amenities ensuring the highest standards of sustainability and best air quality index.
- Integrated Township with a
- special economic zone
- Most advanced IBMS with
- predictive maintenance
- Exclusive lounge for
- senior level executives
- Incremental location
- benefits where Nomura’s
- workforce can thrive
- Campus offering with
- flexible expansion options
- for busines
- Health spa perched on a
- sun deck
- 3 Acres of Green
- Conference and meeting
- rooms laced with the latest
- Efficient vertical transportation with
- destination port control elevators
- LEED Platinum design
- RAIL: Less than 250 m away from Ghansoli Railway station, providing easy access to Navi Mumbai and Mumbai Rail Suburban Network, used by millions of commuters.
- ROAD: Located on Thane-Belapur Highway, a 6 lane, 43 meters wide arterial road, connecting Thane, Mumbai and other parts of Navi Mumbai. Pune is within 2 hours travel time.
- AIR: Approximately 30 min away from Mumbai International Airport and Navi Mumbai International Airport.
- BUS: Access to all corners of Mumbai and Navi Mumbai via NMMT’s Air-conditioned Bus Service.